This blog post will be different from what you're accustomed to. I'll be sharing on a personal level with you through the 21 Questions Game. I'd also like to share a link to a feature article done by the Jamaica "TEENage" Observer on RushCam (that's me). I'm sure you'll enjoy both! So...let's go! -queues applause by studio audience- (enjoy my random pics sprinkled throughout the post and READ TO THE END FOR THE Jamaica Observer link!)
1. When you hear the expression. "Jamaica No Problem Man", what comes to mind?
The ability of Jamaicans to, amidst a sea of economic and social issues to live a life which is committed to "good vibes": partying, jokes, sea, sun and personality for days
2. Do you have any piercings?
Yes! Two...both ears
3. What's worse- constantly posting selfies or NOT posting selfies just because you care too much about what people think of your selfies?
Definitely NOT posting because of people. That means you're a prisoner to the thoughts of others which makes me think you haven't REALLY lived.
4. What is your favourite meal/dish/food item?
I LOVE Desserts (especially things with chocolate), Pizza and Jamaican KFC (it's different yes)
5. Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
Happily Married, Happily Employed, Happily Blogging...Happily ANYTHING, once I'm happy you get it? I have goals yes but I also believe in Trusting God's timing.
6. What is your favourite fashion brand?
To wear? H and M...everything is wearable. EVERY SINGLE THING THEY SELL (and it's affordable)
7. If you could build the perfect personality, what would that include?
Charisma and Great People Skills overall, Emotional Intelligence, Outgoing but not overwhelming BUT I think once you're 100% authentic to yourself you have the "perfect personality".
8. Who is the best dressed person in fashion now?
Since Rihanna is OBVIOUSLY the winner.....Jaden Smith, Solange, Kim Kardashian and Kylie will be crowned the runner-ups.
9. Would you ever wear dreadlocks?
Yes actually, was thinking about it last week. What do you think? Would it look good?
10. How long does it take you to get ready on average?
11. If you could travel to anywhere in the world, where would you go and why?
Europe because saying "Europe" means I get to go to France, Spain and EVERYWHERE else.
12. Boxers or Briefs?
13. If coffee were illegal what would it's street name be?
Black Stain Juice
14. What's one "beauty" tip you'd share with everyone?
Apply sunscreen once you're going out of the house!
15. If you could go back in time and change one thing, what would you change and why?
Slavery because I think it has affected our society in the Caribbean and we've had to build ourselves because of "how Europe underdeveloped Africa" and African people on a whole have been MENTALLY affected etc (people who bleach). Some may say we wouldn't be as racially conscious but I'd trade the hardship of our people any day.
16. If you could take a style trend from women which would you take?
Chokers (they're so cool :|)
17. All Black or All White?
All Black in the night (Jamaican sun too hot)
18. Would you rather wear comfortable clothes or fashionable clothes?
I'm a guy so they're not mutually exclusive...so BOTH!
19. What is your greatest achievement to date?
Bachelors in Law (LLB): First Class Honours
20. If you could marry your celeb crush or be best friends with your favourite celeb which would you choose?
Best Friend! Best Friend means that you already have a relationship going. Marriage has a higher standard and doesn't guarantee anything (sad but true).
21. Would you rather be rich or famous?
Fame brings wealth in 2016 and wealth brings fame in 2016...so EITHER ONE!
So that ends 21 questions! As I said I did an interview with my friends at the Jamaica TEENAGE Observer! I'd love for you guys to check it! Here's the LINK!
As always, THANKS FOR READING! Share with a friend!